• تاریخ
  • موضوع
  • کتگوری
  • Thursday, 29th February 2024
150 Barakat-built schools opened in Iran
As many as 150 schools with 665 classrooms with an investment of 773 billion rials were put into operation across the country.
کد خبر: 22235442
۱۴۰۱/۰۶/۰۱

The Caretaker of the Execution of Imam Khomeini's Order, Head of the Supreme Leader's Office, Minister of Education, and some personnel of the Order participated in the opening ceremony.

 

The Caretaker of the Execution of Imam Khomeini's Order said that the entity is active in economic, social, aid, and infrastructure empowerment.

 

He said 75% of the activities of the headquarters are devoted to economic empowerment activities while the remaining 25% are spent on relief and infrastructure activities.

Referring to 182,000 economic projects, Norouzi said that 171,000 projects out of the total have been operated by Barakat Foundation.

 

As a result, 1 million and 98 thousand jobs job vacancies have been created, he further noted.

 

The result of the economic activities of this foundation in the field of animal husbandry has been about 3 thousand tons of products, including livestock, poultry, and aquatic animals, he noted.

 

Also, in the petrochemical industry, we have produced three million five hundred thousand tons and in the pharmaceutical industry, 15% of Iran's medicine, he further noted.

 

He expressed hope that the Execution of Imam Khomeini's Order would expand its services and the public witness the outcomes.

Ayatollah Mohammadi Golpayegani praised the services delivered by the Order, saying that the entity renders many services in times of floods, quakes, and healing incurable diseases.

 

There is a missing loop between the preceding and current generation, he said, adding that those who pen down and report can fill the gap.

 

Overthrowing the monarchy system was not an easy task, he said, adding that no one believed that it could be shaken.

 

The Head of the Supreme Leader's Office added that in Syrian President Bashar al-Assad’s recent meeting with the Leader of the Revolution, one of the headlines of the Supreme Leader's statement was the compliment of the Martyr Soleimani because he did something noteworthy.

Referring to some scholars who know what to write and what to say, but they undermine the Islamic system, he noted that one day will come when they must be accountable to God for their writings, sayings, and actions.

 

Thanking the Execution of Imam Khomeini's Order in this ceremony, Minister of Education Yousef Nouri said that one of the pivotal roles of the Execution of Imam Khomeini's Order was to bring the health of the country to the summit with vaccinations that the reopening of in-person schools was due to this effort.

 

Referring to the shortages in schools due to oldness and immigration and cultural issues, he added that education cannot be managed except with the help of organizations like the Execution of Imam Khomeini's Order, and we thank the Foundation for its success in preparing 1,700 schools out of 2,700 ones which they have promised.

Managing Director of Barakat Foundation Mohammad Torkamaneh said that Barakat Foundation has made the construction of 200 new schools with 1,000 classrooms with the priority of replacing Conex Schools on the agenda and has allocated 2,000 billion riyals of credit for this purpose this year.

 

With the opening of these 200 new schools, the number of schools ready to be operated and completed will reach 2,000 schools with 11,000 classrooms by the end of 1401.

 

Currently, 3,750 villages across the country are covered by the school-building activities of the Barakat Foundation and 250,000 students are studying in Barakat schools, Torkamaneh underlined.

At the end of the ceremony, a comprehensive memorandum of cooperation was inked between the Minister of Education and the Acting Chief of Execution of Imam Khomeini's Order.

نظرات
There is no Comment exist!